My name is Joe Miller.
Do you ever feel …
- overwhelmed by media, telecom, and tech news and information, not to mention all of the work events you are required to attend?
- disconnected from the “big picture” of media and tech, such as understanding what is actually happening in communities and how technology-related laws and policies can help solve those specific problems?
- that the dialogue about diversity and inclusion within the tech and media industries is too often about excuses and attacks instead of problem solving?
My work focuses on media and tech law and policy. I am specifically interested in helping you get through the endless stream of information that characterizes this space and introducing you to policymakers, scholars and entrepreneurs who are making a serious impact within the Washington, D.C. beltway and beyond.
This site is here to help you:
- learn all of the current media and tech law and policy developments you need to stay informed.
- hear about and participate in cool things happening “outside the beltway” and around the world that involve the use of technology to empower independence and creativity.
- learn to work more mindfully and productively, so you have more time to spend on the issues and activities you care about.
- learn from leading policymakers, entrepreneurs and others about the issues that are important to them, as well as the “success factors” that have kept them on top of their game.
You can learn more about my background here.